Online Baby Food Introduction Class
Baby food introductions can be confusing and overwhelming. The guidelines have changed many times over the years, and it’s difficult to know what information to trust.
Whether you want to do baby-led weaning or spoon-feeding, this is a great place to get all of your questions answered. Attend this presentation to start your child’s journey with food off well.
About this event
Some topics we will discuss:
- When to begin introducing solid foods
- Pros and cons of baby-led and spoon-feeding
- Which foods are best to start with
- How much food and drink
- Ensuring a healthy and balanced diet
- Guidelines for preventing food allergies
- Signs of food sensitivity
- How to support a healthy relationship around food to prevent picky eating
- Other questions and concerns
You’ll leave with confidence and a strategy to support your child’s feeding
What will the format be?
The atmosphere is very fun, casual and baby-friendly, with all of the information you need on handouts to refer to.
When will this event take place?
January 18, 2023 – 9:30 pm – 11:00 am
May 10, 2023 – 9:30 pm – 11:00 am
September 13, 2023 – 9:30 pm – 11:00 am
How much will it cost?
This is a FREE virtual class
Where will this event be held?
Virtual Class via Zoom
Dr. Janine Buisman Wilcox
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today