Baby Food Introduction Class
Baby food introduction can be confusing and overwhelming. The guidelines have changed many times over the years and it’s difficult to know what information to trust.
Whether you want to do baby-led weaning or spoon-feeding, this is a great place to get all of your questions answered. Attend this presentation to start your child’s journey with food off well.
Cost $25.00 Hosted at Robin’s Nest Family Care
How this class can help you and your family:
- When to begin introducing solid foods
- Pros and cons of baby-led weaning and spoon-feeding
- Which foods are best to start with
- Most important nutrients
- How much food and drink
- Guidelines for preventing food allergies
- How to minimize digestive upset
- Ensuring a healthy and balanced diet
- Signs of food sensitivity/other concerns
The atmosphere is very fun, casual and baby-friendly, with all of the information you need on handouts to refer to.
Dr. Janine Buisman Wilcox
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today