About Tania Archbold
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Tania Archbold contributed 5 entries already.
Entries by Tania Archbold
My name is Tania, and I am an IBCLC. I love breastfeeding. I loved breastfeeding my kids, and I love helping parents breastfeed their babies. There is nothing quite like seeing a newborn root and latch on for the first time, or a 4 month old playfully smile at their mom just before they latch […]
This is a Robin's Nest Family Care Online Workshop Series Remembering Ayurveda with Chloe Chaput is offering a three free public talk series on Ayurvedic Medicine, she will explain why it
This is a Robin’s Nest Family Care Online Workshop Series
Remembering Ayurveda with Chloe Chaput is offering a three free public talk series on Ayurvedic Medicine, she will explain why it is important to you and your family.
Ayurvedic Class Series
-Introduction to Ayurveda (Thursday, April 7th 7-8 pm EST)
–PMS and Ayurveda (Thursday, April 21st 7-8 pm EST) Rescheduled to May 12th, 7-8 pm
-Ayurvedic Nutrition (Thursday, May 5th 7-8 pm EST)
- We will explore the root causes of all diseases.
- The foundation of Ayurvedic principles will be discussed, as we outline the elemental system of this Ancient Science.
- We will dive into an understanding of the Doshas-Ayurvedic constitutions- and how to begin to identify them
- Periods are not supposed to be painful- Pre-Menstrual Symptoms provide a window into imbalances in one’s mind/body/spirit.
- Learn what a healthy pain-free cycle looks like.
- We will explore Ayurveda’s understanding of nutrition through the qualities of nature.
- We will learn all about the six tastes of Ayurveda (sweet, sour, salty pungent, bitter astringent), what foods carry them and how they impact the body.
**Completely free**. Click here to get tickets
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
may 12, 2022 7:00 pmmay 19, 2022 7:00 pmmay 26, 2022 7:00 pmjune 2, 2022 7:00 pmjune 9, 2022 7:00 pm
Chloe Chaputchloe@rnfc.ca 319 Woolwich St
Baby food introduction can be confusing and overwhelming. The guidelines are frequently changing and it's difficult to know what information to trust. Dr. Janine can help you navigate
Baby food introduction can be confusing and overwhelming. The guidelines are frequently changing and it’s difficult to know what information to trust. Dr. Janine can help you navigate your journey from the comfort of your own couch.
The next class is: Wednesday May 11th, 2o22 – 9:30 to 11:00 AM
The upcoming class is Free and Online
(Wednesday) 9:30 am - 11:00 am EST
Dr. Janine Buisman Wilcoxjanine@robinsnestfamilycare.com