This is a Robin's Nest Family Care Online Workshop Series Remembering Ayurveda with Chloe Chaput is offering a three free public talk series on Ayurvedic Medicine, she will explain why it
This is a Robin’s Nest Family Care Online Workshop Series
Remembering Ayurveda with Chloe Chaput is offering a three free public talk series on Ayurvedic Medicine, she will explain why it is important to you and your family.
Ayurvedic Class Series
-Introduction to Ayurveda (Thursday, April 7th 7-8 pm EST)
–PMS and Ayurveda (Thursday, April 21st 7-8 pm EST) Rescheduled to May 12th, 7-8 pm
-Ayurvedic Nutrition (Thursday, May 5th 7-8 pm EST)
- We will explore the root causes of all diseases.
- The foundation of Ayurvedic principles will be discussed, as we outline the elemental system of this Ancient Science.
- We will dive into an understanding of the Doshas-Ayurvedic constitutions- and how to begin to identify them
- Periods are not supposed to be painful- Pre-Menstrual Symptoms provide a window into imbalances in one’s mind/body/spirit.
- Learn what a healthy pain-free cycle looks like.
- We will explore Ayurveda’s understanding of nutrition through the qualities of nature.
- We will learn all about the six tastes of Ayurveda (sweet, sour, salty pungent, bitter astringent), what foods carry them and how they impact the body.
**Completely free**. Click here to get tickets
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
june 9, 2022 7:00 pm
Chloe Chaputchloe@rnfc.ca 319 Woolwich St