Back to School Cooking Class: Healthy Snacks Free online class hosted by Kate Notwell, Wednesday, September 20th, from 7:00 - 7:30 pm via Zoom This class is great for busy
Free online class hosted by Kate Notwell, Wednesday, September 20th, from 7:00 – 7:30 pm via Zoom
This class is great for busy families that want healthy snacks that are tasty, have great health benefits and are easy to make.
We will discuss:
- How to make tasty snacks that encourage the use of more whole, real food ingredients without the harmful additives
- Encourage healthy eating to boost energy, aid in blood sugar balance, and help with weight management
- Identify ingredients to avoid that are often found in store-bought snacks
- Observe a cooking demonstration by a Holistic Culinary Nutritionist
- Develop healthy cooking habits that can benefit the entire family
What will the format be?
25-30 minute presentation followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
Wednesday, September 20th, 2022 – Virtually via Zoom from 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm
***REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS CLOSES ON SEPTEMBER 13th to give sufficient time to access and obtain ingredients and prep for class ***
Robin’s Nest Family Care – Virtual Class via Zoom
Kate Notwellkate@rnfc.ca 319 Woolwich St