Easy meals for moms
This has got to be one of the most simple, fulfilling breakfast ideas I’ve ever come across.
Sweet Mustard Bean Salad
An easy summer salad that’s yummy with minimal food prep. Serves 4 to 5.
- 1 bag of Bob’s Red Mill Bean Soup Mix soaked and cooked
- 2 chopped field cucumbers
- 2 medium shredded carrots
- ¼ cup Kozliks Mustard – Clobbered Cranberry
- Salt & pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy! Can be served warm or cold.
Slaw Salad with Extra Greens
This is a salad meal. Everything in one bowl to fill you up and keep you going!
- 1 bag washed broccoli/kale mix
- 2 cups spinach shredded
- 1 diced apple
- 1 cup of chickpeas soaked and cooked or canned
- 1 hand full of raw sunflower seeds
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup brown rice or serve on the side or omit all together
- Sesame ginger dressing to taste or other dressing of choice
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, let sit for 5 to 10 minutes then serve in individual salad bowls. Can also be served with pita or crackers or choice.