No Bake Energy Balls
Servings: 20 servings, Prep Time10 minutes, Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (raw)
- 2/3 cup toasted , sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal
- 6 Tbsp chocolate chips (use minis)
In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
Transfer mixture to refrigerator or freezer and chill until mixture has firmed up a bit, about 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls.
Store in refrigerator in an airtight container
Gluten free version available @