Cont. Top 10 meal hacks for Pre and Post pregnancy
6. Make sure to get healthy fats in to help with energy and to help you feel satiated including avocados, butter, coconut and/or flax oil.
7. Eat complex carbohydrates like sweet potatoes, quinoa, buckwheat, barley and millet.
8. Moms who are trying to increase milk supply can eat organic certified gluten free oats daily for breakfast or in the form of a lactation cookie to help things along.
9. Consume bone broth to help with healing, boost the immune system and provide additional minerals and vitamins as well as hydration.
10. Avoid refined sugars that you find in many packaged foods like high fructose corn syrup or plain old sugar. These items will spike your blood sugar, leaving you feeling hungry and moody.
These are just a few of the things you can try to make life that much easier.
If you have any questions please fell free to call or email, I do offer 15 minute free consultations, I’d be happy to help you through any transition.