OsteopathyOsteopathy is a whole body approach to manual treatment which takes into account personalize history.
- Student osteopathic treatment under guidance 60 min $ 120.00
- Student osteopathic treatment with Lesley 60min $110.00
- Student osteopathic treatment with Gloria 60min $100.00
- Osteopathic treatment in-home 60 min $130.00
Naturopathic MedicineNaturopathic Medicine seeks to address why illness is happening and to optimize the function of the body for long-term health.
- Initial Pediatric Assessment 60 min $150.00
- Naturopathic Follow-up 45 min $115.00
- Naturopathic Follow-up 30 min $80.00
Registered Massage TherapyMassage therapy consists primarily of hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, specifically, the muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints for the purpose of optimizing health.
- Massage Therapy 90 min $135.00
- Massage Therapy 45 min $75.00
- Prenatal Massage 30 min $60.00
Clinical TherapySessions aimed to develop a therapeutic relationship, communicate and creating a dialogue, and work to overcome problematic thoughts, feelings or behaviours within the couple or individual.
- Couple Therapy 60 min Session $140.00
Food DemosHealthy personal, workplace, or event food demos for organizations of any kind. Provide a recipe(s), theme or leave it to me and I'll make sure all the details are arranged for participants to learn new skills, techniques and the nutritional value of foods.
- Grocery Store Tour 60 min $100.00
- In-Home Kitchen Clean Out 60 min $100.00
Holistic NutritionNatural nutrition consulting resulting in a unique plans that include nutrition, supplement, education and lifestyle modifications that empower you towards self-healing, increased health and maximized vitality.
- Holistic Nutrition follow-up 60min $100.00
- Holistic Nutrition follow-up 45 min $85.00
- Food Sensitivity Assessment and Bioenergetics 60 min $110.00
Occupational TherapyOccupational therapy (OT) is a health profession that helps you or your family member develop the skills needed for day-to-day activities when these abilities are reduced or lost. This includes sensory integration, picky eating, fine motor/printing skills, and self-regulation and activities of daily living (dressing, toileting, play).
- Follow up 50 min $120.00
- Parent Training 60 min $120.00
Journey MethodThe Journey Method is a deeply healing and transformational mind-body tool that is done through guided visualization.
- Journey follow-up session 90 min $120.00
- Journey Method - Kids 60 min $85.00
- Journey Method - Package of 3 - 60 min sessions $330.00
Body ReflexologyReflexology is a natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the head, feet and hands that relate to all parts of the body.
- Follow up 60 min $68.00
- Follow up 30 min $34.00
Bowen TherapyBowen therapy is a series of moves done by the practioner at specific point of the body. Bowen moves are done across the fibers of the body structure.
- Follow up 60 min $85.00
- Follow up 45 min $70.00
- Baby Bowen 15 min $25.00
- Mobile Treatment 75 min $115.00
Pelvic Health PhysiotherapyPelvic floor physiotherapy is a type of physiotherapy focused around the muscles and symptoms of pelvic area. Pelvic health physiotherapy can help with return to fitness post partum, easing pain during pregnancy and preparation for childbirth, rehabilitation post gender affirming surgery, treatment of painful sex, incontinence and even back and general pelvic pain.
- Follow-up treatment 30 min $65.00
ReikiReiki is a gentle, hands-on technique that provides deep relaxation. Brief conversation prior to treatment is used to bring light to current concerns and to meet their present needs.
- Reiki treatment 90 min $118.75
- Reiki treatment (RMT) 90 min $135.00
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today