OsteopathyOsteopathy is a whole body approach to manual treatment which takes into account personalize history.
- Student osteopathic treatment under guidance 60 min $ 130.00 + HST
- Student osteopathic treatment with Gloria 60min $100.00 + HST (Appointment not available during lockdown)
Naturopathic MedicineNaturopathic Medicine seeks to address why illness is happening and to optimize the function of the body for long-term health.
- Naturopathic Follow-up 45 min $115.00
- Naturopathic Follow-up 30 min $85.00
Registered Massage TherapyMassage therapy consists primarily of hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, specifically, the muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints for the purpose of optimizing health.
- Massage Therapy 90 min $135.00
- Massage Therapy 45 min $75.00
- Prenatal Massage 30 min $60.00
Clinical TherapySessions aimed to develop a therapeutic relationship, communicate and creating a dialogue, and work to overcome problematic thoughts, feelings or behaviours within the couple or individual.
- Couple Therapy 60 min Session $140.00
Food DemosHealthy personal, workplace, or event food demos for organizations of any kind. Provide a recipe(s), theme or leave it to me and I'll make sure all the details are arranged for participants to learn new skills, techniques and the nutritional value of foods.
- Grocery Store Tour 60 min $100.00
- In-Home Kitchen Clean Out 60 min $100.00
Holistic NutritionNatural nutrition consulting resulting in a unique plans that include nutrition, supplement, education and lifestyle modifications that empower you towards self-healing, increased health and maximized vitality.
- Holistic Nutrition follow-up 60min $100.00
- Holistic Nutrition follow-up 45 min $85.00
- Food Sensitivity Assessment and Bioenergetics 60 min $110.00
Occupational TherapyOccupational therapy (OT) is a health profession that helps you or your family member develop the skills needed for day-to-day activities when these abilities are reduced or lost. This includes sensory integration, picky eating, fine motor/printing skills, and self-regulation and activities of daily living (dressing, toileting, play).
- Follow up 50 min $120.00
- Parent Training 60 min $120.00
Care Coordination ConsultationA consultation to help answer your healthcare questions and to help give you guidance moving forward.
- Phone Consultation 45 min - Free
Parent Educator, Developmental Movement EducationBabies’ brains develop from the bottom up. In order for a child to focus, sit still or do higher level academic skills such as reading or math, they need a strong foundation in the lower parts of their brain to build upon. During these informative movement sessions, families and caregivers will learn simple, playful and easy to use developmental movements and activities to support healthy brain development
- Follow-up treatment 75 min $127.50
ReikiReiki is a gentle, hands-on technique that provides deep relaxation. Brief conversation prior to treatment is used to bring light to current concerns and to meet their present needs.
- Virtual Reiki treatment 90 min $135.00
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today