Picky Eating Online Class
Do you have a child who is a picky eater?
Are meal times stressful?
Do you wish you had evidence-based strategies to encourage your child to broaden their diet?
Cost FREE Hosted ONLINE
Join Dr. Janine Buisman Wilcox, Naturopathic Doctor, and Shannon Rolph, Occupational Therapist, for this informative workshop around picky eating for young children (toddler to 8 years).
During this two-hour workshop you will learn information about:
- Eating throughout developmental stages
- Important nutrients and deficiencies
- Digestive concerns and their impact on eating
- Sensory contributions to eating habits
- Strategies to encourage appetite and food repertoire
- Creating a low stress table experience
You will walk away with tangible strategies you can use immediately to encourage your child to try new foods and to decrease the stress around meal times for your entire family.
Dr. Janine Buisman Wilcox
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today