About this event
Our IBCLC Lactation Consultant-led class will give you the best start on your breastfeeding journey.
Join us for an informative, uplifting and empowering prenatal class to help you feel confident about your breastfeeding journey.
Some topics we will discuss:
- What are your goals and expectations?
- How do you build your dream support team?
- We will explore the most common problems during breastfeeding in the first hours/days after birth.
- We are preparing for any breastfeeding challenges that may arise.
- Giving you and your support partner(s) the confidence to be aware of what a breastfeeding journey may look like
What will the format be?
Demonstration and presentation, including Q&A and open discussion
When will this event take place?
January 12, 2022 – 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
How much will it cost?
$35 per couple – Maximum 5 couples per class
Where will this event be held?
Virtually via Zoom (A link will be sent out an hour before the class starts)
Will there be take-home material?
Prenatal Breastfeeding Resource Package
About Rupinder Sadhra, International board-certified lactation consultant
I am an International board-certified lactation consultant with extensive training in up-to-date breastfeeding education. With two children working one-on-one with dyads in the hospital setting, I am well aware of the common challenges experienced by new and experienced breastfeeding parents during the early days after delivery. I hope this workshop can give them confidence and success during their breastfeeding journey.