Acupuncture supports the body in healing itself. It consists of gently placing tiny, single-use, sterile and hair-thin needles at carefully selected points on the body.
A client of acupuncture receives an indivualized diagnosis and treatment plan to best suit their needs as acupuncture is used to relieve discomfort and pain in children and adults (including during pregnancy), to aid in fertility, can aid in digestion, helps engage the body’s resting state, is used to prepare the mother and baby for labour among other pre and post-natal care, reduces stress and burnout, can support mental health disorders, is used for insomnia, and helps to boost energy.
- Pregnancy – labour preparation, morning sickness, post-natal care
- Digestive issues
- Preventative/general wellness, colds/flus
- Pain (injury or chronic), grief, anger
- Mental illness (anxiety, depression)
- Supports the body’s ability to heal and regulate itself
- Can reduce pain and discomfort
- Can support digestion, energy levels and lower stress
- Is enjoyable and relaxing
- Gives the body a chance to get deep rest and healing
- Includes care tips that can increase quality of life
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today