My Wellness Compass
Get answers and advice about natural health-care options for your wellness journey.
YOUR TEAM. YOUR PLAN. YOUR WAY.
My Wellness Compass was created to help you take charge of your health and wellbeing.
We listen to all your health concerns and provide comprehensive, research-based information about a full range of natural health-care and wellness practices to help you create your ideal wellness plan to start enjoying life to the fullest.
Our wellness care coordinator is available online or over the phone so you can gather information and explore your options from the comfort of your own home. As your plan takes shape, we’ll provide referrals to trusted practitioners who can put it into action.
Call My Wellness Compass today 519-265-4007. Book a convenient appointment time and let’s talk through your health concerns.
We provide referrals to trusted practitioners who can help – including the following:
- Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
- Naturopathic Doctor
- Registered Clinical Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Holistic Nutritionist
- Reiki Master
Get answers and advice about complementary health-care solutions for a full range of conditions and illnesses, including:
- chronic pain
- lower back pain
- period pain and other menstruation concerns
- irritable bowel syndrome
Our promises to you:
- Our mission is to empower you with all information and tools you need for your health and wellness so you can live every day to the fullest
- You are in charge: our team is your team. Based on your preferences, we work together to create the best possible team of practitioners who are all focused on your treatment plan for your optimal wellness.
- We are constantly integrating new research into our practice.
- We are committed to full transparency, so you’ll know what we know
- We truly listen: we want to hear your every health concern, what you have already tried, and every challenge you face to create the most effective health-care plan that fits your life.
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today