The National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA) 5-point auricular acupuncture protocol is a complimentary therapy proven to assist individuals with various additions and addictive behaviours, as well as mental health challenges (depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, ADHD, PTSD).
Five needles are placed in each ear for a duration of 45 mins for each session. This treatment is typically done in a group format, although can be done individually also. It has been proven safe for everyone, including those who are pregnant/nursing or experiencing various health conditions. It is very gentle and can be offered as often as daily, however, many come once a week to experience this affordable, drug-free option to treatment.
The NADA protocol is meant to compliment other treatment options and is not meant to be a stand alone approach.
- You experience symptoms of addiction (eg. smoking, drugs, alcohol, etc.)
- You experience mental health challenges and/or trauma
- Difficulty sleeping/insomnia
- Dhronic stress
- Improvement in sleep
- Reduced cravings for drugs, alcohol, food, smoking
- Greater sense of calm, relief from stress and emotional trauma
- Reduction of pain
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today