Naturopathic Medicine seeks to address why illness is happening and to optimize the function of the body for long-term health. It is individualized healthcare using safe, gentle, and effective natural treatment including clinical nutrition, lifestyle counselling, nutritional and botanical supplements, and acupuncture.
Licensed Naturopathic Doctors have a broad scope of practice: they can diagnose disease, order lab tests and perform physical exams. They work with individuals looking for health optimization, disease prevention, symptom or side effect management, guidance on vitamins and supplements, and alternatives to current medications. Education and accountability is emphasized, empowering patients to understand and participate in their health journey.
- Premenstrual symptoms, irregular or painful periods
- Fertility challenges, recurrent miscarriage, or pregnancy health optimization
- Postpartum women seeking to reblance hormones, mood, weight, and increase their energy
- Children suffering from chronic conditions such as eczema, digestive concerns, anxiety, ADHD, ASD, insomnia, asthma, frequent colds or ear infections
- Answers to ongoing health concerns – identifying, understanding and treating the root cause
- Individualized treatment plans with strategies on how to implement them affectively
- Health education around factors for disease prevention and health optimization
- Rapport, accountability, and support to navigate the healthcare system
Janine Buisman Wilcox
Naturopathic Doctor, NDView More Book an appointment
Janine is a Naturopathic Doctor whose goal is to pinpoint where systems are off in the body. She works to put the building blocks for health in place and then provide higher level strategy so that her patients can thrive.
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today