Osteopathic Manual Therapy
Osteopathy is a whole body approach to manual treatment which takes into account personalize history. Osteopathy is a natural medicine which includes the philosophy that the body has a innate ability to self-regulate and self-heal. Osteopathic practitioners use a gentle hands-on approach in order to optimize these self-regulating mechanisms.
- Helps to address postural imbalances that occur throughout the pregnancy,
- Helps to address the tensions that can occur due to a traumatic birth,
- Helps to address the development of the nervous system, chronic pain
- Addresses the whole body in order to restore proper biomechanics and improve immune function,
- Able to treat the tensions in and around the organs to relieve long standing body aches and pains
Osteopathic Manual Practitoner, B.Kin (Hons), R. Kin, M.OMScView More Book an appointment
Allison is an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner, Kinesiologist, competitive dance teacher, ergonomist, and industrial sports medicine professional. She has her degree in Kinesiology from the University of Toronto and her Master in Practice diploma of Osteopathic Manipulative Sciences from the Canadian Academy of Osteopathy. She is a Registered Kinesiologist with the COKO and OKA and a member of Osteopathy Canada (OSTCAN) and the Ontario Osteopathic Association (OOA).
Osteopathic Manual Practitioner focused on pediatrics, pregnancy, and fertility, OMPView More Book an appointment
My job is to facilitate what your body already knows how to do, which is heal naturally. We figure out what has gotten in the way of that healing and relieve it so the healing process may continue.
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today