Osteopathic Manual Therapy
Osteopathy is a whole body approach to manual treatment which takes into account personalize history. Osteopathy is a natural medicine which includes the philosophy that the body has a innate ability to self-regulate and self-heal. Osteopathic practitioners use a gentle hands-on approach in order to optimize these self-regulating mechanisms.
- Helps to address postural imbalances that occur throughout the pregnancy,
- Helps to address the tensions that can occur due to a traumatic birth,
- Helps to address the development of the nervous system, chronic pain
- Addresses the whole body in order to restore proper biomechanics and improve immune function,
- Able to treat the tensions in and around the organs to relieve long standing body aches and pains
Registered Massage Therapist and Student of the Canadian College of Osteopathy, RMTView More Book an appointment
Graduating with academic honors from the Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy, Lesley has been in practice as a Registered Massage Therapist since 1996. She has worked in the fields of rehabilitation, sports medicine and performance as well as within medical facilities such as The Center for Addiction and Mental Health and the Addiction Research Foundation in Toronto. Lesley is in her 5th year of study at the Canadian College of Osteopathy.
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today