Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
Pelvic floor physiotherapy is a type of physiotherapy focused around the muscles and symptoms of pelvic area. Pelvic health physiotherapy can help with return to fitness post partum, easing pain during pregnancy and preparation for childbirth, rehabilitation post gender affirming surgery, treatment of painful sex, incontinence and even back and general pelvic pain.
- Manage and treat any type of incontinence
- Pain with sex
- Prenatal & postnatal Care (including C sections)
- Recurrent back pain
- Improvements in pain
- Safe return to fitness postpartum,
- Improved continence
- Stronger healthier core.
- Learning strategies and improving the ability of your body to empty your bladder and bowel effectively
- Ensuring you’re able to do the physical activity you love without fear of symptoms limiting you
I aim to provide individualized, evidence-based care to help people comfortably navigate through their lives. My clinical experience includes outpatient orthopedics, early intervention pediatrics, and pelvic floor rehab. I am blessed with the knowledge of treating a wide range of patients, from infants to adolescents to geriatrics.
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today