The Journey Method
The Journey Method is a deeply healing and transformational mind-body tool that is done through guided visualization. The Journey works by guiding the client into a deep space within themselves where they can allow for the release of old emotions and traumas that are trapped within the body’s memory.
Once liberated from this old, stuck material the body, mind and spirit are given the chance to access the body’s own incredible capacity for healing. When using the Journey Method with children, play and art are used in combination with guided visualization to create a fun and engaging experience.
- You suffer from depression, stress and/or anxiety.
- You are feeling stuck in the area of relationship, job performance, the grieving process etc. and want to break out of unhelpful patterns.
- You are tackling a health issue and want to address the emotional component of it as well as the physical.
- Gives you the opportunity to turn inwards and have an experience of freedom and ease, leaving you with a piece of emotional resolution in each session no matter what the subject matter is.
- Helps break through to the emotional root of chronic or acute health issues.
- Can gently and very effectively allow for shifts in difficult emotional patterns.
As someone who is endlessly passionate about healing and transformation Annie came to the Journey Method naturally through her own experience of healing and watching her loved ones heal as well. She is now a Journey Accredited Practitioner and is continuing to learn and expand in her ability in working effectively with individuals by acting as a coach for a course in profound personal transformation here in Guelph. What excites her most about this type of work is it’s ability to reorient people back to there own deepest wisdom and healing abilities.
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today