“it is not about touching your toes it is about the journey down to meet them”
- Adults who have some previous experience or their own regular yoga practice and who are looking to adjust that practice or to deepen their practice around muscle tightness, relaxation, and balance.
- The class will begin with gentle hatha, moving into more power-focused posses with stillness and movement, and will end with meditation.
- Participants will have the chance to speak one-on-one with Matthew before the class so that the class can be created specifically for those in the room.
- comfortable clothing
- everyone needs a glass of water
- space to move
- This will be a highly personalized yoga experience.
- With a maximum of 5 participants working with one instructor, the class will be tailored to the particular bodies and minds in the virtual room.
Date: Friday May 28th, 2021 10:30 – 11:15am
Stay in touch
Join our newsletter mailing list today